How do I request a water AS-BUILT?

The District does not have your property service line AS-BUILT on file. You can check with Snohomish County Planning and Development to see if they might have your plans. Please Complete the As-Built Request form located on the As-Built Request page for easements or public right-of-way.

Show All Answers

1. Is there a payment drop box? YES!
2. Where is the Cross Valley Water District office located?
3. What is the service area?
4. How do I reach someone after business hours?
5. Where are the board meeting minutes?
6. How do I apply for a job?
7. When do the rates go up?
8. How do I rent a fire hydrant meter?
9. How do I make a public records request?
10. How do I connect to the system?
11. How do I get water?
12. When am I going to get sewer?
13. How do I get sewer?
14. How do I request a side sewer AS-BUILT?
15. How do I request a water AS-BUILT?