AS-Built Request

This is not a public records request. To request a public record please choose the "Public Records request".

To request an as-built, please complete and submit the AS-Built Request Form.

The following can be provided, please specify on the request.

  • Side Sewer connections to buildings
  • Water within the public right-of-way or easements
  • Sewer within the public right-of-way or easements

SIde sewer As-built

Please complete the Side Sewer As-Built Request form. 


The District does not have an AS-Built for your water service line. Usually, the service line will be in a straight line from the meter to your home. There are companies that can locate your water line if a guide wire was placed with the pipe.